Sunday, October 15, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things #68

Hello Everyone!
 
A new challenge started yesterday over at Inspired By All The Little Things!!  So sorry for the delay in getting my card up.  I'm in Northern California and had to evacuate for the fires...we are SAFE and back home!

I was inspired by the beautiful bouquet of flowers in this weeks inspiration photo.

 Supplies Used:
Paper: Pure Luxury Card Stock: Heavy Weight White & Black Onyx (Gina K. Designs); Stamps: Beautiful Day (Altenew); Ink: VersaMark and Cherry Red, Red Velvet, Red Hot, Fresh Asparagus, Grass Green, & Black Onyx (Gina K. Designs); Tools: Wire Fence Embossing Folder (Darice), Scor-Buddy, Paper Trimmer (Fiskars), Big Shot (Sizzix), Embossing Heat Tool; Other: Rhinestones, Pearls, Fine Detail White Embossing Powder (Gina K. Designs), Pop Dots

Make sure to head over to the Inspired by All the Little Things blog for more inspiration!! 
 
Happy Stamping!! 

5 comments:

  1. Sheri, I think this is my favorite Altenew floral set, and you've used it beautifully. I love the embossed background and touches of black. Thanks so much for having me as a GD at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS....I love this set too ;) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is such a stunning card! It really popped in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Sheri. Hope all is well at home. All your cards above this post are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete