Saturday, May 13, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things #56

Happy Saturday Everyone!!

It's time for a new challenge over at Inspired By All The Little Things!!
 
I was inspired by the beautiful purple flowers in this weeks inspiration photo.   I wanted to try my hand at watercoloring and have been seeing a lot of people using the Crayola Fine Line markers that were in the May Simon Says Stamps card kit.  Well when I was looking online I found a box of 40 at Walmart for under $13.  I had them shipped to my local store.  You can find them HERE.  For a beginner like me...I think they are great set to start with.

My card features the NEWLY released Mason Jar Bouquet stamp set from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps.
 
 Supplies:
Paper: White CS (Recollections), Black CS (Recollections), Bristol Smooth (Strathmore); Stamps: Mason Jar Bouquet (Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps); Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine); Coloring Medium: Crayola Fine Line Markers; Tools: Small & Large Stitched Oval Stackables (Lawn Fawn), Small & Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn), Scor-Buddy, Paper Trimmer (Fiskars), Big Shot (Sizzix); Other: Ribbon, Rhinestones, Clear Wink of Stella (Zig), ATG Adhesive, Foam Tape
 
http://inspiredbyallthelittlethings.blogspot.com/Crayola 40-Count Adult Coloring Fineline Markers

Make sure to head over to the Inspired by All the Little Things blog for more inspiration!! 
 
Happy Stamping!! 
 

5 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the b/w stamped background and pretty purple flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The markers are a great bargain and look just as good as others. Love the black and white flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and thanks for the information about the markers too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great deal on markers! Your purple flowers really pop against the black and white background! Beautiful take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete