Friday, December 15, 2017

Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop | Santa, I can Explain...


The Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop comes to a wrap today and I have one more card to share.  I just had to make one more card using the super fun My Cup to Yours digital set from Verve Stamps.  As I mentioned the other day, I am really loving using digital images right now.  They are especially handy when creating late at night and can't wait for a store to open or an order to ship!

 Supplies Used:
Paper: Pure Luxury Card Stock - White & Black Onyx (Gina K. Designs), Pattern Paper (American Crafts); Stamps: My Cup to Yours digital set (Verve Stamps); Coloring Medium: Copic Markers; Tools: Large Single Stitched Rectangle Foil-Mates Die Set (Gina K. Designs), Scor-Buddy, Paper Trimmer (Fiskars), Big Shot (Sizzix); Other: Ribbon, Enamel Dots, ATG Adhesive, Foam Tape

http://shopverve.com/vs-dg004.html

Make sure to head over to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog for a full list of blog hop sponsors and links to amazing coffee-themed crafty creations!

  Happy Stamping!!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this Sheri! That plaid is awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.. love this card too! The sentiment is priceless... I have never used a digital stamp but your card is encouraging me to check out Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me start to think I have a serious hole in my plaid paper collection that needs to be filled! :) Gorgeous card, Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and the plaid paper and sentiment are wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheri, this is perfect! Love the added plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is so balanced with perfection, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card. love the plaid and ribbon. the sentiment is cute. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. Love the plaid and that fabulous bow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heehee...that sentiment cracks me up! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love the plaid and that sentiment! The set is in my cart!..lol!

    ReplyDelete